Pre-opening is one of the most important stages of a hotel investment. This moment has a great impact on the hotel’s future operation, its position on the market and quality of customer service and other services it provides.
Launching a hotel onto the market before its opening for guests is an extremely complex process carried out on many different levels. It demands vast knowledge of the current situation on the hotel market and of the most recent trends.
Within Pre-opening, Hotel Consulting Group carries out complex activities which translate to the commercial success of the investments we support.
- work procedures and customer service standards
- presale of services
- visual identification
- advertising materials
- sales planning and execution
- negotiations and contracts with goods and services suppliers
- organization structure, formal requirements for positions, competencies and responsibilities
- contracts with travel agencies
- preparing and implementing internet sales
- launching the product onto the market